Here is what you will discover in this guide:
- How starting your morning right is so important that will affect the rest of your day.
- The things you shouldn’t do when waking up so you’ll have a good start.
- Why sleeping late will cause these TWO serious health problems.
- 3 ways to balance your waking & sleeping routine.
- Why you should forget the ‘Night is Still Young’ motto (hint: it’ll bring more harm than good).
- The best sleeping pattern for you to adapt for optimal productivity.
- How getting more than enough sleep will only make you lazy.
- The ONE thing that stops you from waking up on time.
- TWO things you shouldn’t do before bed (if you want to get a good night sleep).
- Why you should never try to fall back to sleep the moment you wake up.
- 5 ways to help you wake up early.
- Why many successful people such as Tim Cook, Michelle Obama, Oprah Winfrey, and Dwayne Johnson wake up at 5 am in the morning (and even earlier!).
- 3 reasons why you’ll want to wake up early in the morning before everybody else does.
- Trouble sleeping? Try these 3 simple hacks to hit the sack early.